Tuesday, April 7, 2009

The Swallows Return! ... and other ramblings! :)

I spoke too soon, in my last post! :) The Tree Swallows returned today!! :) Just in time too, as the mosquitoes are coming out in the evenings, and we need the swallows to keep them in check!

The last two days I've been making a few moments, here and there, to read a little about my new camera, and have been playing with a few photo shots! :) I'm still not satisfied with my results, so tried something new today, and once I download them, if they've turned out okay, I'll post a few of them! :)

Now I best get started on making dinner, and maybe work a little more on the taxes afterwards! :) I'll be SO GLAD when I've got that done and in the mail!! :) I want to be working outside, and not doing paperwork in the house! :)
Till next time! :) ...

No comments:

Post a Comment