Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Bumblebee & Butterfly! :)

I couldn't resist taking a photo of this bumblebee that was so seriously snacking on this zinia! :)
It wasn't alone, as this tigertail butterfly was also drawn to them! :) It was spooked away a couple times, (once by the dog, and once by me), but kept coming back to the flowers! Under the lens I was able to see it was the same butterfly each time, by the same battered marks on it's wings. I hope you enjoy it's beauty as I did! :) The Tigertail is my favorite butterfly! :)





3 comments:

  1. ahh I like those butterfly too! Fun stuff. I enjoy looking at your photos mom! Hope you are having a wonderful day! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you too, Sweets! :) Seven weeks from tomorrow morning I'll be greeting you and Brennan at the airport! Hurray!! :)

    ReplyDelete