Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Nothin' But Orange! :)

Lately I've been noticing how much orange is around! Orange is such a cheerful color that makes me think of Halloween, Thanksgiving, and fall festivities! I thought about saving this post untill Oct., but by then some of the plants may be out of season, so without further delay, here's a post all about ... ORANGE!! :)
Orange can taste good! :)

It can smell good too! :)

Orange can help me get my work done! :) I had to include my orange wheel-barrel, as it's such a necessary part of my life 3 seasons out of the year! I'd be lost without it! :)

Orange can be pretty and draw birds to one's yard! :)



Orange can draw bees and butterflies to one's yard, too! :)





Orange can be deliciously fun and festive!! :)

I'm crazy about yummy aromatic candles!! I tend to burn these year round, as we all enjoy their fragrance and the ambiance they add to our home! :)

I can hardly wait to taste this bit of meaty orange flesh come fall! Won't be long now! :)

Orange can bring out creativity and excitement! We'll be carving out some fun in just two more months! :)
And yes, - Orange Can be a bit irritating in the wrong hands! ... :)
Knock, knock! - Who's there? - Orange! - Orange who?
Knock, knock! - Who's there? - Orange! - Orange who?
Knock, knock, - ... Who's there? - Orange! ... ... Orange who?
... Aren't you glad I didn't say Orange?! :) ...
Have a great day eveyone! Keep your eyes open for orange! It's out there hoping to cheer you! :)

4 comments:

  1. Cute post :) Makenna LOVES orange so she enjoyed it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell Makenna she has good taste!! :) Orange is great!! :) Hi to the girls!! :) Hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. B.J., once again I'm saying you could make a book out of your pictures. I mean it! You have such an eye and such talent for taking photographs! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Pat! :) I've been trying my hand at photography for 5, going on 6, months now! I'm just barely beginning to learn the skill, so I find that encouraging praise! :) I need to read up more on my camera and get my nerve up to try the video option! Maybe one of these days there will be videos to view!
    It means alot to me that you follow my blog! You are such a supportive friend, Pat! :)

    ReplyDelete