Sunday, August 23, 2009

Corn-stalk-ers! :)

'There are stalkers stalking the cornstalks'! How's THAT for a tongue twister? :) I dare you to try to say if fast 5 times! :) grin
If you'd like to 'See the busy bees busily buzzing' ( Another tongue twister for ya!), try clicking on the photos! Sometimes they will enlarge for a better view! :)



I love how you can see the pollen balls on their little legs when the photos are enlarged! :)
The first photo is my favorite! I love seeing bees in flight! :)
When you walk near the corn you can hear these busy workers! It's challenging to get photos of them as they fly away when the lens gets close! They don't get angry or frustrated, - they just want to be left alone to go about their bussiness of gathering pollen! :)
I'm thankful, in a time when there's such concern about honeybee mites and diseases, to be able to have plenty of them working my yard and veggie garden! What would we do without them?

No comments:

Post a Comment