Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Beauty In Bare Bones! :)

While I love all the color and life of spring and summer I also have a love for the beauty we only see in the winter, when all is bare! I particularly enjoy seeing the water droplets dangling from the bare branches! These dainty orbs capture the light and give the illusion that mother nature has dressed all the trees in strings of white lights! Once the leaves begin to grow they hide the orbs from view and we don't enjoy them untill winter comes again!
The first photo was taken with my Power Shot, but the rest of these were taken with my new cam'! I was eager to see how my world looks through it's lens! :)





Again I encourage you to try clicking on the photos to see if they'll enlarge for better enjoyment! I hope you can see the beauty in bare bones, too! :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh, B.J., you do see the beauty in everything! That's a gift to be treasured when you share it with others! Love you B.J.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pat, you always say the most supportive and encouraging things!! :) Thanks for that! :) I love you too! :)

    ReplyDelete