Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas Cam'! :)

Of all years, this Chirstmas I felt the most satisfied, relishing the joyful feel in the air, and felt no gift could add any more to the celebration than what I was already feeling in my heart! :)
I could relate with the Whos down in Whoville who sang even when the Grinch stole their Christmas! "Christmas came, just the same!" "It wasn't about boxes, packages, and bags!" "Christmas wasn't something you could buy in a store, - Christmas, it seems, was a little bit More!!" :)
So imagine how I felt with the Added joy of receiving My Dream of having a Canon camera with the 300 lens capacity to take actual close ups on birds and wildlife!! :)
I've been eyeing this digital camera for awhile now and even though I'm out-of-my-league, with something this fancy, it doesn't keep me from wanting to give it the old college try!! :) I'm very eager to see what I can do with it!! :)

All the buttons and fanfair, and fancy lenses, is a little intimidating, however, and I feel a little less able to rush into taking photos, the way I did with my Canon Power Shot A1000! I only hope this Canon is as user friendly as my Power Shot cam' is! :)

So this little booklet of 195 pages is going to get good use as I try to learn enough to forge ahead! I hope to be sharing photos with you that I've taken with my Christmas Cam'! If I'm successful, you should be seeing some bird photos this coming 2010 year!! I Am a "bird-brain", after all!! :)

2 comments: