Saturday, December 5, 2009

Stinson Tradition! :)

Today we went to Stinson's to find and cut our tree, keeping with our family Christmas tradition! We've been going there for years now, - probably since Cal was in 2nd or 3rd grade! :)
I couldn't resist buying one of their fresh Christmas wreaths, while there! I watched them finish making it, admiring their handy-work, and enjoying the tantalizing aroma of the fresh-cut greens! :) Mrs. Stinson commented on how little Cal was when we first starting going there and how tall he is now! :) - I love how people can touch other's people's lives and add that feeling of joy and belonging! :)

Another tradition that has evolved over the years, is Cal taking over the task of hanging the Christmas house lights! Rud never liked hanging them and Cal does, so it was just a matter of time untill the swap of responsibility was made! This year he decided to try adding new rope lights on the deck railing! :)
Later I'll add a photo of the tree decked out in our traditional ornaments! :)
This week is going to be one of the busiest weeks of my life, so don't be surprised if it's next week before I get to it! :)
Hope you're all enjoying the Christmas festivities! I sure am! I Love Christmas time!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment