Monday, December 14, 2009

Speaking From The Heart! :)

I love snowmen and have quite a few snow-men, women, and children decorations up this time of year! :) One of them is this snow-family that simply says "My family is my treasure."
That pretty well sums up how I feel!! My hubby and children are my joy in life! I cherish them dearly and they truely are my treasure!! :) I love them more than words can adequately say and am thankful for the blessing of being an eternal family!! :)
During the holidays, whether they are by my side or miles away, they are with me in my heart and a connection of some kind is always made with whoever may be missing! :)
Here's hoping you may have those dear to your heart, home for Christmas, - and if that's not possible, - may they be close to you in spite of the miles!! :)
Merry Christmas everyone!! :)

1 comment:

  1. BJ you sound a lot like me. Snowmen and Gingerbread men...those are 2 things that I love at Christmastime. Now if I could just get to baking :) I'm a bit behind with that this year

    ReplyDelete