Monday, March 29, 2010

30's Years Together Now! :)

It's hard to imagine that 30 years have passed already since Rud and I were married for time and eternity in the Idaho Falls Temple! Yet at the same time, it's difficult to think back passed the time we united! Rud is my everything! He's my best friend; my sounding board when I need someone to run things by; he's my amazing handy-man (I'm convinced there's nothing he can't do when he puts his mind to it!); he supports me financially, spiritually, and emotionally; and he's the love of my life!! :)
In this photo I was holding onto my viel as it was trying to slip off my then silky hair! The gesture reminds me of a common saying when one's about to take life by the horns, ... "Hold on to your hat!" - That pretty well describes the enthusiasm with which I've marched through life with this man at my side!! :)

It seems we've always been holding on to one another! :)

The eagerness with which I attatched myself to him, then, has not changed! My heart is still given to him freely and completely! He truely is my soul mate! :)
Well Honey, ... 30 years together and all eternity still to share!! I wouldn't be happy with a minute less!! :) Happy 30th!! :)

7 comments:

  1. Dang it! I did it again! I meant to say "30 Years Together Now! :)" grin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mom Congrats! I love the pic of you and dad! I hope you are having a wonderful day with dad! Love you both so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the pictures!!! They are beautiful! You look so much like your kids!! Congratulations on a wonderful 30 years together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anna, thank you!! Your comments mean alot to me! :)

    Sheana, we love you too!! :) XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. These pictures are great. You are both amazing. Congrats!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, BJ, what a cute post! I loved seeing you and Rud together on your wedding day. I feel like I know you both even though we've never met. You are so sweet about your husband. I hope he knows how lucky he is. Thanks for putting up the pictures! Love, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Stacie! :)

    Pat, Even though we've not Yet met, in person, I agree that we know each other! Not only do we have the gospel in common but we have shared alot with each other these last few years! I count you a close friend! :)

    ReplyDelete