Saturday, May 2, 2009

Close Ups! :)

I've been trying for the longest time to get a decent close-up of the flowering quince! Finally I think I've done it! :)
I don't know why but I find a pure beauty in this raspberry vine! Since it's just a baby, we won't expect fruit from it until next year! :)

I finally treated myself to this Montana Rueben Clematis! :) Not only is it pretty, but it has a soft vanilla fragrance that I just love! :)

It's these delicate new leaves that made this tulip tree irresistible to me!! :) I didn't realize when I bought it how Huge this tree will one day grow to be, or I may have changed my mind! It's way over our heads, and is still an infant! :) I'm waiting eagerly for it to reach a state of maturity that will allow it to produce it's yellow, tulip shaped, blooms that gives it it's name! Maybe This will be the year it blooms?! :)

If you click on this hot-pink flower, ( I just forgot it's name! Is it English Daisy? I hate when that happens! grin ), you may see the pollen displaced on it's petals! :)

I wouldn't think this candy tuft would have so many layers if not seen in photo, up close and personal! :)

Do you see the white spider trying to blend in on this Angelic Tulip?! :) I love this photo! :)

Okay, this isn't exactly a close up, but I couldn't resist adding another photo of these tulips! :)

Here's another clematis I had to buy this year! :) It's called Early Sensation!! :)

This is the story of my life! :)

I know, this one is not a true close-up either, but I had to add it just the same! :) It makes my heart sing! :)












4 comments:

  1. Beautiful pics B.J. I'm really hoping we get the house so we can get a garden planted. I can't wait to have my own flowers and plants again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just had to comment on your stunning flowers and yard. It reminds me of our yard in Covington, WA. Funny thing, I have that same little sign"never enough thyme" I got it in Washington. Love this time of year!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! My kind of photography! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The quince and tulips are masterpieces!

    ReplyDelete