Thursday, May 21, 2009

This One's For Sheana! :)

This time of year, when the ornamental cherry tree is beginning to drop it's blooms, I think of Sheana! :) We have a picture of her on our 'fridge kneeling with the dogs in the pink carpet of fallen petals, that she loves! :)
There's something refreshing and yummy about looking up into the canopy of petals overhead!:)

No picture of this tree would be complete without a canine member of our family being included! I love how Buddyman's pink tongue matches the petals! :) ... Thinking of you, Sheana! :) XO

3 comments:

  1. AW Thanks mom!!! That was a fun suprise to see that you did that for me! Makes me think of Prom. When TJ came over all dressed up. We took pic out there togethere. Auntie Jan on her hourse. Fun times! Love you!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right! :) I remember TJ in his white tux and you in your pretty dress standing under that tree just full of pink blooms! :) In fact, that tree has been a favorite, colorful, backdrop of many photos of you! :) It holds many happy memories, and since you're grown and on your own now, I seem to see those memories pass across my mind each year when the blossoms begin to drift down! :) Miss You Sweets! :) Hope you're enjoying your day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww thanks mom. I miss you too.

    ReplyDelete