Saturday, May 30, 2009

A Homebody! :)

If you didn't know by now, I am a homebody!! :) I'd rather be at home than anywhere else on earth!! :)
I've heard some women say they get bored if they're home day after day, and seek activity outside the home.
I have So Much on my endless to do list, that there's no way I can ever see myself getting bored at home! :) If I EVER get all the house and yard work done, AND get all the stuff we have Sorted Through, ... MAYBE I'd be able to have time to do the other activities ( reading; putting puzzles together; doing crafts; getting to that geneology; doing more temple work; offering more of my time to help others with their yards; etc. ... ) that I never seem to have time for!! :)
In fact, this time of year, when there's as much to do outside as there is to do in, just doing the house and yard & garden work turns my life into a juggling act!! :)
If I spend too much inside, the outside suffers, and if I spend too much time outside, the inside suffers!! :) I think if there were 10 of me, I'd have it all just right!! :)
Don't missunderstand and think I'm complaining, however, as that couldn't be further from the truth!! :) I love my life!! :) I love that I'm able to be a fulltime homebody, and that I get to spend my days doing the things I love, beautifying my home and garden!! :)

1 comment:

  1. I am a homebody too. And that is ok with me. I don enjoy getting out and doing other things. But, everything suffers from it. Even though I do spend most of my time at home, I never seem to be able to keep up with everything!!

    ReplyDelete