Friday, May 8, 2009

My Brief Encounter With A Super Hero! :)

Today I had a brief, but heartily satisfying, encounter with a super hero!! :) I was at Walmart, of all places, when I saw him! :) I had just emptied the last item from my grocery cart into the back of my hatchback when he passed by! :) He slowed his step for only a heartbeat, reaching out, offering his help, as he took the empty cart, pulling it behind him, continuing to push his filled cart on down to his vehicle and the awaiting cart holder! :) ...
He seemed So Familiar to me during that brief exchange of warm smiles, and I'll tell you why! :) Other than his hair being slightly darker, he looked Just Like Peter! :) You know, ... SPIDER MAN!! :) Even his voice had that soft, silky, sincere quality to it, like Spider Man's!! :)
Okay, ... I KNOW Spider Man isn't REAL, but this young man, his name remains a mystery, is a REAL Hero to me!! :) ... We live in a "ME" time, where people are conditioned to focus more on themselves than those around them! To be Unspoiled by what's become a standard way of behaving, is indeed Heroic!! :)
This hero proved to me, once again, that Chivalry Is Not Dead!! :)
Like The Lone Ranger, he barely gave me time to thank him before he was off and away, doing his good deeds!! :)
Keep you eyes open, everyone! :) Heroes are out there!! :) Chances are you will meet one too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment