Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Irresistible Fruit! :)

Even though the tomato plants are growing and looking healthy, ...
And there's alot of blossoms on the plants, I'm feeling impatient to see some fruit forming! :)

So when I saw a tomato forming on this patio tomato plant, I couldn't resist buying it and bringing it home! :) Since the garden is fully planted, I decided to pot it and place it on our front deck! :)

I added several edible herbs to this pot for kitchen use since it's so conveniently close! :)

While I arranged the plants in the flower pot the hummingbirds were busily zipping to and from the feeder, just over my head! :) I couldn't resist adding a snapshot of them since they were such a fun part of the activity! :) I counted atleast 8 of them around it at once, but they became shy as soon as the camera came out! :) Go figure! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment