Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Up Close and Personal! :)


I love close up photos and since they work well for blogging I tend to use them frequently! :) Even these close ups look better on a larger scale, so I encourage clicking on the photos for a deeper enjoyment of them! :) Sometimes the pictures will respond and sometimes they don't, so I can't promise that it will always work. It's always worth the try, though! :)
If you see these up close and personal, you can see they are drenched in the hose water! :)


I LOVE nature!! :) The natural beauty we see all around us, is a direct expression of our Heavenly Father's love for us! :)


Hummingbirds love these blossoms, and so do I! :) They come in yellow, violet, and crimson!

These petals look out of focus, but in reality they are not! :) It's their fuzzy texture that makes them look that way! I love looking at the tiny stamens in their centers! :) I hope this photo will enlarge when you click on it, so you can see them too! :)

Don't you love the hairy and smooth textures of foxglove?! :)

You can almost taste the sun on this peony! :)

Even though this isn't a close-up, I had to throw it in for fun! :) Have a great day all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment