Monday, June 1, 2009

Dew Drops From Heaven! :)

Last night I planned to go out early this morning to take some photos of dew drops, much like one would plan a field trip! :) I knew I would need to get out there just as the sun was rising high enough to make the dew sparkle, but not long enough to heat the dew away! There seems to be a very short moment of time when the conditions are right, and I wanted to try to capture it! :)


I almost didn't share this one as it bothers me to see my reflection in the background, but I did want to share the multiple leaves together, covered in dew! :)

This photo loses it's appeal when downsized, to fit the blog, and sometimes when you click on a photo you can see it enlarged! I hope this photo will let you do that because the dew filled, fern-like, leaves of the fennel are much easier to appreciate on a larger scale! :)

WHY, you ask, did I add a photo of a flower that's out of focus? Because This photo is of the dew drop on the tip of the iris blade, in the forefront!! :) I really hope this photo will enlarge when you click on it, because I am happy to have caught this, single dew drop, with my lens! :)

I'll add this photo, of an iris in focus, for those who may have felt some distress from the last one! hee :)


It appears Buddyman is the expert when it comes to locating the dew! :)

Again, we have a photo that is much more enjoyable when enlarged. The dew, on this rose, is difficult to see on this small scale!

Atleast it's more visible in this close-up! :)

It's actually easier to see the dew on the lawn, in this photo! I love how refreshing it is! :)
Buddyman is obviously the expert on dew drops, judging from all the drops he's wearing on his coat! :) To find them, we need look no further than the field! :)

Apparently, dew drops are tastey! I'll take his word for it! :)

2 comments:

  1. B.J. you do such a good job taking pictures :) They really capture the beauty that is all around us. If only everyone had an outlook like you do then people would be able to find the joy in life.

    ReplyDelete