Sunday, November 8, 2009

Fun, Frolicking, Fall! :)

Every year November awakens my senses to the joys of autumn! :) The beauty of vibrant colors in the yard and neighboring rural landscapes, and the thrill I always derive from watching the leaves dancing in my rearview mirror, as I drive the country roads! :)

These photos have been easily aquired as I've had to look no further than my own yard for the fun signs of Fall! :)

From the Japanese Maples ...


To the ornamental cherry tree! I love how this tree manages to spin a patchwork of green, yellow, orange, and red, on nearly every leaf, each year! :)

Even the Japanese Maple Leaves display a playful array of color on each leaf, from cream to red!



Nov. also means Thanksgiving is arriving, - a time to count our blessings and give thanks! :)


When nature offers such natural beauty it makes it easy to feel grateful! :)

My ever loyal companion keeps watch and enjoys the peace and quiet with me! :)



This next photo, ( below ), shows rain streaking down, but unless it will enlarge when you click on it, it doesn't look like it shows. Hope it enlarges for you! :)

Fall can be thrilling with grass-greening rain fall ...

Which is often followed by breath-taking rainbows! His promise to us that He will not again flood the earth! :)



If you look close you will see this one's a double! I wonder if that means there's supposed to be two pots of gold at this rainbow's end?! :) I hope this photo will enlarge when you click on it! :)

This fall we've been enjoying alot of wonderful sunsets!! :)



Sometimes it's almost as if the skyline is on fire! :)

I had to share one more mushroom photo, as these purple ones sprang up since I did the blog post on fungi! Just one more fun, frolicking display of Fall!! I love November!! :)

3 comments:

  1. wow!! I love these pictures they are amazing!! very cute blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures, Have you ever thought about getting your blog bound into a book?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks KRISTA! :)
    SUSIE, I hadn't but it makes a good journal! I do plan to frame some of my more favorite photos to hang on our walls! I'm really getting addicted to photography!! I'm already eyeing another Canon camera with a huge zoom lens for taking close-ups of birds! There are so many other things we need more, but I can't resist putting it on my Christmas wish list! :)

    ReplyDelete