Sunday, November 22, 2009

Power-Outage Puzzle! :)



Lately I've had this urge to make time for putting a puzzle together, but with a very long "Do-list", it's been difficult to justify taking the time!

A little past 5, this morning, a rain storm accompanied with strong winds caused many trees to fall on powerlines, resulting in alot of outages in the area! Our's lasted untill late afternoon today. Since I couldn't shower to get ready for church, I remained home. I was sad to miss it, but ended up enjoying a very peaceful day! :)

I realized the opportunity was knocking and decided to seize the moment! What better time to put a puzzle together than when the power's out?! :) I thoroughly enjoyed myself! :)
Perhaps the next time we have a power outage I will put another one together!! :)


1 comment:

  1. BJ tha tis a beautiful puzzle...isn't it amazing what you can do when you have no power? I hope you have a nice Thanksgiving

    ReplyDelete