Friday, November 13, 2009

Seashells In My Lawn! :)

Imagine my amazement when I noticed little tiny seashells in my lawn! I've never seen shells in the grass before and had no ideah any shells this tiny even exsisted! But there they were, -beautiful little white shells! :)
Of course they had stems and were actually tiny, white mushrooms, but sometimes even the real thing can be an incredible find! After all, even though we've lived here, in western WA, for years, I've never seen them!! Yet here they are, all charming, peaking up from the grass! :)

They're little white gems that make me smile every time I see them! :)

So far they are just in one small location so I try not to crush them under foot and actually step around them! I can't help it! I think they're adorable! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment