Monday, November 2, 2009

Welcome November! :)

The jack-o-lanterns have been tossed, the candy is gone, and I'm ready and happy to welcome November! :)
Having given in to some Halloween candy, it's time for Rud and I to rededicate ourselves to fitness, and we're anxious to get back to exercising! I still need to change the guest bedroom back into our fitness room so we can get back to it! :)
October was an unusual month for us with him gone working on the ranch, and me enjoying company and flower root and bulb shipments arriving by UPS! I have all the 10 peony roots in, and 40 of the tulip bulbs I planted between rain showers, and hope to finish planting the rest of the 350 bulbs in the next four DRY days, if I can! :) It's a tall order, with the other church responsibilites that are pressing me this week! :)
It feels good to have Halloween done, and Thanksgiving and Christmas still to look forward to! :)
There's alot I could say about the things I love about Nov.' but it will have to wait as time is overfilled for me this week and I must "work while the sun shines"! :)
Join me, everyone, in extending a heart-felt welcome to November!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have kept yourself busy in the yard, but you always do that don't you? I love November too. I love the changes that take place and all the fall colors with leaves twirling around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too, am happy to say goodbye to October. Our family was hit hard with illness and hope November will be better. I love Thanksgiving, and five of our children have birthdays in November!

    ReplyDelete