Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th Everyone! :)

I LOVE THIS COUNTRY!! I love how blessed it's been, and how from the beginning it's been a free nation! :) I love that our forefather's looked to God with reverence and trust that by living with Him in our hearts, thoughts, and deeds, that He would, ( and has ), continue to bless us to remain free!!
It concerns me to see a shift taking place in our thinking. Some would want us to forget God, our Heavenly Father, and feel we should be looking to our government as our new God, and expect them to do everything for us while we do nothing for ourselves, or our nieghbor!
I know Who my strength, and the true strength of this Nation, comes from! :) I pledge to continue to live my life to the best of my ability to follow His precepts, His truths, His council, and His commandments!! :)
I am honored to take my stand with our founding forefathers and Pledge My Allegiance to One Nation UNDER GOD, with Liberty and Justice for All!! :)
Happy 4th of July, everyone!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment