Thursday, July 23, 2009

Project Follow-Up! :)

For my own fun, I decided to do a before and after post, following up on the project I shared the other day! :)
Here's a before photo that was taken earlier this month - and there's more in the previous post!

This is the end result for this section of the flower bed! I wanted to make the mowing easier for Rud and Cal, and now that it's done, I think I'll enjoy it even more than they will! :)

A clean, well dressed, flower bed is like eye candy to me! :) It's delicious to my soul!! :) ... Now on to the rest of the flower beds that are crying for attention! :)

3 comments:

  1. That looks really nice BJ! When you're done, you can come do mine! ;0) My garden is really the only thing I pay attention to these days, so everything else is in sad shape. Maybe some day when the boys are all grown up, I'll have the time & motivation to tackle all the landscaping...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom that looks GREAT! I am sure Dad and Cal both thank you for making it a little easer for them. I Love it can't wait to come home and see it in person. :) Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heidi, - little ones are a full-time job! :) Then, as they grow, you become their taxi to all their school and church activities! - But they grow up all too soon, and when they do, you'll have more time for yard work! With your creative eye, your future yard will look thrilling!! :)
    Shean, - Can hardly wait to have you here!! :)

    ReplyDelete