Friday, July 3, 2009

Fantasy Fog! :)

This morning I looked out upon a fantasy world! :)
Everything that was familiar to me was almost foreign in it's appearance! It was almost as though I was seeing my back yard for the first time! :) I saw a brown spot in the field that I knew was not normally there, and my eyes widened as it moved, and the deer had sensed my presence and spooked away! :)

I quick grabbed my camera to capture the moment, knowing full well that it would soon vanish and everything would return to sunlight and sunshine!
Even as I right this entry the sun is rising and sending golden beams across all it touches! :) The birds are singing their welcome to the new day, and I feel joy in my heart as I witness nature awake! :)


2 comments:

  1. i love those pictures with the fog..almost creepy looking :) did you have a nice 4th? i hope it cools down some..boy it's been HOT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grace, it's been hot here too! It deffinately feels like summer now! :) Thankfully it's supposed to return to the 70's and 80's and give us a break from the 90's for awhile! :) We had a real nice 4th with our grown son, and his friends, coming and going! Rud and I did a bang up bar-b-que for the two of us!! :) That was the first time we ever bbq'd for ourselves rather than for someone else! :) We made enough for whoever may come by, just in case!
    The fog does look a little eerie, doesn't it? Maybe I can get some good pictures of it around Halloween! :) grin

    ReplyDelete