Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Social-Time! :)

This blog post is in answer to a couple requests from "my girls"! More kittens, please! We want to see how they look now! :) So for them, and for any of you who may be curious about how the kitties are doing, here's an update on Cali's kids! :)
They now get to come out of their "house" and visit me on the fabric two-seat lawn chair, for "social time"! :)
Yesterday, when I went out to check on them, two were still asleep, so the white and orange kitten and the tiger striped kitten, where the first to join me on the chair! :)

My lap has become a favorite spot for them, which greatly pleases me! :)
The orange kitty and the tortoise-shell kitten are stirring, but not quite awake yet! :)
They took a great interest in the camera chord! :) Before social time was over, all four had taken a turn playing with it! :)
They also had a fascination with my watch! :)
So the kitty ball-toy I gave them to play with wasn't the only thing that caught their eye! :)
No social time is complete without some wrestling! All 3 boys take part in this fun every time! :)
Seems these two aren't the only ones awake now! :)
The gangs all here!! :)

How many can fit on my lap at once!? :)
Something has their attention! :)
It's "Mommy-Cali", our wonderful huntress, trying to squeeze in a little mouse-training time! :)
Soon the excitement is over and someone's looking a little sleepy! :)
Cali's decided to join us! :)
Watch out kitties, Mommy-Cali wants her lap-turn! :)
It's hard for them to argue with her! :)
Once Cali's had some affection she moves to the other side of the chair, and the kittens start re-claiming my lap again! Have you ever seen such a precious little face!? :)
Cali is a good, patient mother, and it's enjoyable to watch her loving touch toward her babies! :)
Who can blame her! :)
I want to love-'em-up too!! :)
The little girl, (on my lap), enjoys observing her three brothers! She spends a great deal of time sitting back and watching the action! But she doesn't Always just sit back! ... :)
Sometimes she jumps in and creates action herself!! Here she is attacking her brother! :)
Now that she's burned some energy, it's time for her new favorite thing, ... time on my lap! :)
Just as well get comfortable! :)
Getting that "slowing down" look! :)
"Mommy and brothers" are cat-napping, ...
Just as well join them! :)
As for my little girl, she's out, too! :)
I'll sit quietly and wait until they wake, before putting them back in their "house". How I enjoy "social-time"! :)

2 comments:

  1. I love tortoise shell cats! Love the pics and the captions :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Anna! :)
    They are at a stage where they are a lot of work, but they also bring a lot of enjoyment! :)

    ReplyDelete