Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Update On Cali's Kids! :)

Even though I prepared a new box with clean towels for her, Cali has chosen the oddest places to keep her kittens! There are boxes in our garage that we've had stored there for so long we've forgotten what's in them! Now that she's brought my attention to them, I'll be sorting through them, - once she's moved her babies again! :)
Keeping in mind that all four of her first litter died, I've been apprehensive about this littler. I've been hearing movement in one of the boxes, so I knew she had at least one live kitten up there! Today I got brave enough to strap a small mirror to a broom and hold it over the box! I could see two kittens but was anxious to have a better look! Finally I decided to step up and take a bold look! I'd heard three voices on the day Cali had her kittens, and knew there was at least one kitten still alive since I heard movement, but was amazed to see 4 kittens, very much alive!! :)
Again her kittens are various colors!
Sheana mentioned to me that she hoped one of Cali's kittens was orange, since she has a preference for them! :) It was the little orange one that hissed softly at me, trying to act brave to their intruder! :)
Within seconds it was fast asleep again ...
Like it's siblings! :)
So we'll back away, quietly, and leave them as we found them, lost in their kitty dreams! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment